Pan Pride

 In a room full of colours,

I am told,

Mine does not exist.

- Invisible Lines


They question ,

The truth of my heart,

As if it is a lie 

I must prove.

- Under Scrutiny


Just a phase, 

They say, 

Pick a side, 

They demand, 

As if my love,

Is a coin toss. 

- Erasure


Every kiss,

Becomes a statement.

Every touch,

A battle cry.

- Love as Defiance


I wear my identity,

Like a question mark, 

Others seem eager to straighten.

- Bending not Breaking


Whispers of not queer enough,

Haunt me,

More than rejection.

- Gatekeeping Hurts


I find myself, 

Splintered,

Between worlds, 

Belonging nowhere,

Fully. 

- Fragmented


Yet in the quiet moments,

When doubt screams loudest.

I remind myself,

I am a whole universe, 

Full of unexplored love 

- Self-validation


Pansexuality, 

They struggle to understand,

It’s not confusion,

But the refusal,

To be confined, 

By their narrow corridors,

Of who I should love.

- Boundless


Imposter syndrome,

Tells me I am trespassing,

In spaces,

That should feel like home.

- Alien


But here, 

In the raw verses,

Of my own truth, 

I carve a space,

Where love,

Is not questioned, 

Or dissected. 

- Sanctuary


Let them label me,

An anomaly, 

I know the authenticity,

Of my heart,

Its capacity for love, 

Undefinable.

- Proudly Pan




Comments

Popular Posts